Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cruise

Well, I am happy to announce that the cruise is back on! We schedualed it for april and it just so happens that if fall when we have a break for school. So I am super excited about it. I am glad that his boss did not tell him no again. Because I really think that would have set me over the edge. My blog this week is short but sweet. The other news is I am planning on taking the boys to a gymnastics class, I am a little worried with that tho because I don't know how the children are going to react to William and his special mentality. But I think it will prepare both of us for kindergarten.

1 comment:

  1. Great news Kathy! As they say, Good things come to those who wait. Patience is something we all have issues with. I know when there is a want in my life it is hard to maintain and apply patience to it. I'm very happy that things fell right into place with that being an off week for the boys as well. God's blessing's may not come when we want them BUT He is an on time God. The boys will be fine. And like the change in course the cruise made, your boys may make "special" friends due to his "special" mentality. I'm happy things turned out good for you all. :o)

    ReplyDelete