Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ouch!!

So, in my attempt to become as healthy as I can be. I have lost almost 20lbs is like a month. I have been very aware of what I have been eating, I am exercising 3-4 days out of the week. If my schedule permits me. So, my friend wanted me to attend one of her Cage Fitness class, that is a full cardio work out in 30 mins. But it is a mixture of martial arts, self defense, and tae boe. It is extreme and not for the weak hearted. So, being that I cycle like 4-5 miles every day I thought to myself sure Ill do it. After the first 20 seconds I wanted to kill my friend and I just wanted to die. I did not die but my legs felt like jelly. After the class was over I was feeling ok just very tired and still felt like jelly. The next day it was like my muscles said "Im done" they tightened up and my knees locked and could not walk, bend, move or sitdown. It was the worse pain I have ever felt in my life. Just put it this way after giving birth 2 times without medication I would have rather done that 5 times than go thru that pain again. But needless to say I had to endure the pain all day. I cried like a baby, my whole family found it funny and had a good laugh about my pain. (I probably would have laughed at them with some off the stuff I was doing looked pretty dag funny). But today I feel better, still sore and bruised. But I guess I love torture bc I am going again Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment